Saturday 16 January 2010

Time flies


Well, I haven't been blogging for a few weeks now, and I am just running around
silly when the need arises, but have been sitting down in a very lazy mode for the rest of the time. I had the flu for several weeks, a mild case of the H1N1 flu and
it left me with no energy, no interest in taking up anything. I just wanted to sit
and sleep all the time. I have been feeling much better, but the lethargy just won't leave me. So I have to force myself to do anything. For example today was a
gorgeous day after weeks of rain, and I told myself to get up and go out and enjoy the weather, but that's as far as it got, a thought only. Which when it comes to
crafting, it has left a big hole to fill and present through my blogsite. I did have to finish an ATC swap which goes out in the mail tomorrow. I will show you a
collage of cards I did for it. Most of them are cut out and raised on dimensionals,
with added flowers, stickles, sayings in some cases. I usually do a little more
creative things, but like I said, I am fighting a lethargy bug and it is so easy to let it win. I'm sure with a little more sunshine, it will help to chase it away.
I need more vitamin D in my diet. LOL

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

I should do more of these adorable ATC's, your are gorgeous....they are a great beginning to a card...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*