Saturday 19 December 2009

Signing off - be back during Christmas week

Well, here it is December 19 and I'm another year older and still as sick as I was
two weeks ago. I now have antibiotics to try to clear my chest congestion. On a whole I feel much better than the original week, when my balance was so off, that I
would take two steps forward, sideways, backwards, and three steps in the other direction, sometimes just completing a circle beside my chair. Luckily no one else in the family has contracted it. So far. Mum took another spill this morning and has a goose-egg on her forehead. Her falls are becoming more frequent, at least one
or two good ones a month, plus all the little stumbles she takes, but manages to keep herself upright. I swear each fall leads to a deeper dementia. But health-wise
she is good.
I haven't been active in the creative department, what with Christmas, and illness, so I am not going to worry about it just now and just enjoy the holiday. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Merry Christmas to you all and I will return just after Christmas.

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Hope you start to feel better soon! Sorry to hear about your Mom's fall...that must be hard...well...hope you all can have a wonderful Christmas despite all of these issues. Take care! :0)