Tuesday 22 December 2009

Eye Candy


I love this card. TracyH (http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com)sent this to me and
I love the threading she did on the scallop circle. And isn't the BP just gorgeous.
Mind you my photo doesn't do this pretty card justice at all. But I was thrilled
to receive it. I have it mounted on my louvre doors of my hallway closet. It makes a great card display rack. The only thing is you can't use the closet because the cards fall off each time you open the door. LOL So I put my coats in our bedroom closet instead. Thank you so much Tracy and I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday too. Merry Christmas everyone. Be back again next week sometime.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I am so glad that you like it. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family! :0)

Tina said...

wow - you are a lucky girl to get such a beautiful card.
Wishing you a very happy holiday and have an eggnog for me too:D

xoxox
tina