Monday 19 October 2009

It's confirmed


It's a plan now. Deposits made and insurance bought and we just wait until spring
comes again and we are off on a cruise with friends to Alaska. I can't wait. This
will be our second cruise and our friends first trip. It should be fun having someone you know with you. We have never travelled as a party before. Always made
our trips on our own. So it will be different.
I have not been making cards as much lately, but am involved in some swaps for ATCs,
inchies and twinchies. But Christmas is coming, so I will be making my cards once again. I have one here that I did for a demonstrator swap using SU's new stamp set
Delightful Decorations. I used Melon Mambo for the base CS and the inking of the
decorations. I also used the Rock n Roll method of adding shading to the edges of
the image with Garden Green ink, as well as with the words which came from the set
of Four for the Season, also SU. A simple card at best but I like the look. I also
used Shimmer Paint in Champagne Mist on the front raised decoration giving it some
glisten.

No comments: