Friday 25 September 2009

In-color Wishes


Here is a card I played with today, using the new SU in-colors of the season.
It is a little funky in colour but I like it. I also used three new stamp sets on
this one. The decorations punched with the ornament punch, using Delightful Decorations stamped in Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede. The salutation is from Four the Holidays and the little flower on the corner from the set Patterned
Pines. I also used the stretchy gold elastic cord around a pierced band of Bermuda Bay cardstock. It's an easy card, simple in design but pretty.
On another note, it looks like the fires have started up again in Clinton. But we
shall go up there on Tuesday anyway and just follow the lead from the fire brigade.
If we have to evacuate, we will bring down my sisters two cats with us. She, in turn, is bringing down a box of her importants with her to my house. This is fall and it is supposed to be cool, but summer is still with us and the forests are tinder dry. They expect to be fighting fires almost until Christmas this year.

No comments: