Tuesday 25 August 2009

ATC time

I love the look on the mother turtle's face, so I tried to find something cute that a child would ask her.

Remember this little guy? "My name's Bill".
I have joined another ATC swap, due in November and have been working on some of the
themes over the past few days. I love making these little cards. I collect them and
put them in albums to take them out and look at them from time to time. Two of those
themes were Turtles and Schoolhouse Rock. If you remember it was a morning cartoon
show for the kids, that taught them about history in a song fashion. My daughter just loved this program. In fact when I showed her this card and said how it was my
favourite song of this show, she said, yes I remember and the other song I loved was
"Conjunction junction, what's your function?" and she started singing it. She is 38.
So things learned at a young age are retained.

No comments: