Monday 8 June 2009

The Return of Sanity


Well, just to get started on my blog again, I do have some ATC's that I made for a
swap this month. The theme is wedding. I call this one Wedding Bouquet. I went with the tradional black and white tuxedo style. Embossed my black matte with a Cuttlebug folder, added some white bride's lace and the bouquet is of white flowers
with trailing silver leaves. My mother looked at it and said well you need more
flowers than just one for a bouquet. I told her it was a symbolization of a bouquet.
"Oh", she replied. I hope my swappers like it. She has me wondering now. LOL

1 comment:

Junebug said...

Looks like your blog is up and running again, Sis. I like your bouquet. I had no trouble signing on and lets see if this comment works.

We are home, didn't go to Kamloops. Went to Canadian Tire in Merritt and bought our microwave with our CT points. Didn't have to pay anything for it. Good deal!

Love me