Sunday 14 June 2009

Lazy weekend.


I hope your weekend was as lazy and carefree as mine was. Saturday I spent the better part of my day in my PJ's and sat and read a book. Although I did have one
complaint about it. From 8 am until 8:35 am, I got three telemarketer phone calls.
The worse part of it all is I was still asleep. What a way to wake up. For the
rest of the day up to and including 10 pm, we must have got at least another 10 calls. Thank goodness we have call display, so we never answered them.
On Sunday, I completed a set of swap twinchies, and a couple of ATC's for another
swap. Here is one of them that I just love how it turned out. Her name is Morrigan,
from Irish mythology, said to be the goddess of battle, strife and fertility.
I loved using the feathers for her collar and the copper background. Her head is
raised on dimensionals and I added stickle sparkles through her hair. Her eyes were
coloured with Copic markers.

No comments: