Saturday 23 May 2009

It's so quiet

The last few days have been so quiet around here. No visitors staying on, no sharing the bathroom, no closing doors for privacy, (except the bathroom of course).
Our bathroom has a direct on view of the front door and vice versa. With a full
glass storm door, we open the inside door to appreciate the sunshine coming in and
we can enjoy the garden as we walk past. But we do have people come to the door on
occasion, especially our next door neighbour. When our grandkids were smaller they
loved to pop their heads in the door to say hi (they didn't know about privacy) but
they would leave the bathroom door wide open. Come back.....NOW! Anyway, I need to get my Mojo back and start working in my craft room again. I'll be back in a couple of days, I promise. Hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend, my US friends.

No comments: