Friday 24 April 2009

Fragrance


I used a double-sided BP by BoBunny to create two different cards, using a single
layer card for my base. On this one I used both sides of the paper, using the lighter version as a backdrop, cutting out around the flowers. The top layer is the
reverse side, again with flower cutting, and raising the top edge with dimensionals
creating a layered look with shadows. The top edge has a small brown outline to the
flowers. The rest is actually the shadow behind it. I then added some crystals to
some of the flowers for a little bit of sparkle.
I will post my other card later, as I couldn't get the colouring quite right with my
camera. Or maybe it's because I am not awake yet. Not all cards have to be stamped,
as the gorgeous BP's can become their own cards as well.

No comments: