Thursday 8 January 2009

We are on the move....

Well, finally something is happening with the house situation. We are moving out to a hotel this weekend for approximately three weeks. And the snow is melting so that we can get the movers in and store our furniture. I have tried to make things easier by putting things into boxes and holders, so that they don't have to move
50,000 single items. Hubby says leave it alone, they will do it. But they don't know do they? I don't want strangers handling my stuff. Sometimes I wonder what they have in their heads. To him they are things, to me they are personal belongings. But things are moving so I am happy for that. Hopefully it won't be too long. It does create more problems as I won't be here first thing in the morning to tend to my mothers needs. I can only do what I can do, right?
Back to my packing for the hotel. Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Progress is progress. I understand what you mean about your "stuff". What needs to get done, will get done and everyone will survive this, too. Sending you all strength and patience.

Chrissie said...

Hope things are sorted soon!
There's a little something for you on my Blog!
Chrissie