Friday 23 January 2009

Hail to the Chief!

Well, I watched the inaugeration of the new President Obama. What an exciting moment that was. He has his work cut out for him, but he seems to have a no nonsense approach which will be interesting to watch. We, up here in Canada, are
as joyous about him as are his U.S. family. I do like the fact that he seems quite
genuine in nature and he is easy with showing his affection for his family. At the moment I can see no pretence in him and I hope it remains that way. He doesn't
mince words in letting you know his likes and dislikes, which can be a deterrant, but
I wish him well, and hope for a prosperous reign for his country and people. Congratulations my friends, on so many different plains. Change can be frightening but then it can also be enlightening. Good luck to everyone.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

We watched it too! Quite a momentous occasion!
There's a little something for you on my Blog!
Chrissie