Thursday 11 December 2008

Frosted Ornaments


Here is my card of the day to share with you. It uses the colour challenge from
PAPER CRAFT PLANET this week. Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point and a
green of choice - so Gable Green.
What to do? Christmas Ornaments, but how? So I braided all the colours together
and used my BigShot and nestibilities to cut out the circles. I then embossed them
with halogen powder, added the brads and gold thread to hang them from the chocolate
valance. The base card is Lovely Lilac with a matte of Pacific Point, topped with
the Gable Green. I punched snowflakes in the top layer to show the Pacific Point.
The top layer is the snowflake folder. The ornaments are raised on dimension tabs.
Purple stickles add the sparkle to the brown canopy, and the salutation is stamped
in Chocolate Chip.

No comments: