Sunday 3 August 2008

Pearls


I haven't made any cards this week, other than my DH birthday card, but I have
done another layout, with photos of our youngest granddaughter. The layout was
easy in that I used matching papers from Reminisce and I tore the top sheet to
show the white liner. The embellishments have long since lost their maker names
as I have them all in a container box and I try to rid myself of the packaging
to make more space. The swirls are painted and then adorned with glitter gel pens
and pearls. The flowers have a crystal flower centre. I am pleased with the result.

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow this is fabulous so special xxx
hope your hubbie had a fab birthday ,Dawnxxx

Cindy Vernon said...

Great job! I love scrapbooking but I find it takes so much longer than making a card!