Saturday 9 August 2008

Cuttlebugged!

Several months ago I put in an order for some new folders that would be coming
out in August and September. Well, three of them arrived this week. I bought
Floral Screen, Argyle, and Forest Branches. Also, which have not been advertised,
but were available at CHA, were two other folders which are borders only. So
I got Just My Type and Frills. Each has five different border edges to use rather than the full folder. Think of the possibilities. I'm working on some new cards,
so bear with me and I will post them as time permits and I get them finished.

3 comments:

Sarah Elliott said...

I was looking at the border ones online but they only show pictures of the images. Are the folders actually seperate for each border, or is it one big one?
Sarah

Anne said...

*grumbling* Jealous, jealous, jealous!
LOL
Anne
SBS22

Kathy Gerace said...

I just received my Cuttlebug border folders too. I haven't used them yet, but hopefully this week I will have some time. I also got the Holly. I can just picture it on hunter green for Christmas:O)
I am in awe of the clever use of the Fresh Cut Notes. Very nice!