Saturday 23 August 2008

Cheater


This is a cheater card because it isn't my design, but a card that I made at one of my card workshops. I don't have the name of the stamp, but can say that all the products including

BP are SU. I liked this card for its simplicity but beauty as well. Sometimes the simple things stand out beyond our complicated and adorned creations.

Just letting you know that I won't be online for a week. Going on a well deserved rest, more

than a holiday. But remember to add your comment in my blog candy post and when I get

back I will announce a lucky winner.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Love this one! I might have to case this layout! Have a great holiday! :0)

Stephenie said...

Wow this card is really nice. I love the colors that you have chosen.
Hugs,
stephenie