Tuesday 1 July 2008

More Mojo


Here's a card that I created using Julee T's MoJo challenge for this week. I used
SU bashful blue for my base card and the image backgrounds. Staz-on brown ink was all that I used for the sentiment and image. The scallop circle was raised on
dimensionals. The paper was from a card kit purchased from Scrapshotz, of unknown origin. And the ribbon corners was a Michael's purchase. My only embellishment on this card was the antiquing around the edges of the base card and floral image card.
Close to Cocoa was my choice for the matting of the elements. I liked the swirls of
the paper with the swirls in the two floral stamps. Everythng having a roundness to it. The bright blue spots around the scallop was a light reflection and shadow of
the blue base card beneath. Not an intentional addition.

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful! Great job with the challenge. :0)