Tuesday 24 June 2008

Inchies by Theme


Hello there. Have you been wondering what I have been up to the past few days. Well, part of my creative work has been for a swap in which I had to produce five different themes and make up these 1x1 inch pieces. I cut my cardboard backing by
hand, although you can buy them ready made at a cost. The first is a hand doodled
piece using black and gold inks on SU Red stock. My second one depicts emotion. When
I saw this stone carving with the chain I fell in love with it. It's called Anchored Faith. The third one is called Global/Ethnic depicting a Hopi medicine man.
My fourth is called Humour and is a snail who has upended a turtle, who yells at him
Maniac. And my fifth piece is called Vintage. A lovely clock face with flowers of
a past era.

No comments: