Thursday 12 June 2008

Double Trouble


The sun is so desparately trying to shine im my corner of the world. With the last
rain drenched days, it has given me time to play in my craft room and create to my hearts content. This card is a double pocket card on the front with two tags ready
for salutations or stamps and it opens to the inside with a matching cardstock for
use as a signature area or even a notecard. It is all done with an 8-1/2 x 11 piece
of double sided paper and with the use of the scorepal and folds is completed in a
few minutes. Accessories can be whatever your heart desires. I added a little bird
stamp embossed with embossing powder and then coloured with copic markers. You can find this technique at the following link:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/diagonal_double_pocket_card

No comments: