Wednesday 11 June 2008

Birthday Panic


My mothers birthday is on the 12th and I went into a panic to get a card done for her. So I started working with a different size than I usually do and made it a
6x6 square. The Tempting Turquoise mat is scorepal-ed in half inch squares, not that
it is very visible with the K&Co Damask paper on top. I played with this card and
added a matching strip of Real Rust which I punched with my big punch(I'm having a
mental moment here, forgive me). The flowers and brad are from a boxed set of
embellies from Portafolio. The ribbon is from Michaels $sale this week. I blinged it up with some Platinum stickles around the greeting tag and in the flower center.
I raised the two mattes with dimensionals and also on the tag salutation. So I got
it done. You know that mental moment I mentioned above----her birthday is JULY 12TH!

No comments: