Saturday 19 April 2008

Springing into Green


Here is a card that I made for a weekend challenge. We don't have to swap or mail
anything. We can get to keep our creations so anything goes as far as materials,
embellishments, card types, sizes or ATC's. The theme is Springing into Green. I loved a technique that Gina K described on her blogsite recently so I used that on my
Vanilla stock. I used Certainly Celery, Green Galore,Old Olive and Always Artichoke
to swipe across the vanilla stock. Then I used leaves in the same shades to stamp over this base. I made a little frame, notching out the corners, scored it around the edges with my Scor-Pal, added gel pen lines. The colouring was done with Copics.
I then stamped and cut out leaves and raised them on dimensionals and added the theme
name across the leaves. I also added crystals to imitate dew drops on the leaves.
Thanks, boxermama,SCS, for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

VEry pretty. Love all the leaves overlapping. Such a cute image too!