Monday, 14 April 2008

Desparate Scanner Attempt

I am so hoping this scanned effort of a swap pocket card I have just finished
will show the work I have done. I used SU Tempting Turquoise for the card, using the new Paisley cuttlebug for embossing some dimension. I don't have a rectangle
scallop punch, so I punched two SU punch items and taped them to make my matte.
The stamp is from Inkadinkado, using SU matching ink. I started making my cards in
a monotone with the blue ribbon and then used the ribbon for other projects. Dumb!
So I had three cards to complete and guess what, no ribbon, so I completed those with
the green ribbon and matching flower petals. The centers are adorned with a pearl and the inked flowers have a small star shaped crystal in their centers. I made tags
with white pull ribbons to slip inside the card.
****Please excuse the quality of the photos, I didn't have a lot of control over that

No comments: