Friday 28 March 2008

MY THANKS


Good morning everyone. Today I am showing you a card I have made for all of you who entered my blog contest, but didn't win - ahhhh! But it also the card I am sending to my two runners up with a little surprise candy tucked inside. Basically I used various papers I had in my stash and created a card with one of SU's stamps from the
Lots of Thoughts set. I cut my matte the regular card size 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and cut it
on the diagonal. Then did the same for my paper, only slightly smaller and again cut
it on the diagonal. I used another paper for the flower cut out. Inside I taped one
side and the bottom of the triangle to create a pocket to hold my candy. The paper
is glittered and I added pink stickles to the flower.
So thank you all for reading my blog and actually commenting for me.

1 comment:

Ila said...

This thank you card is Lovely! the colors are Beautiful!!