Thursday 28 February 2008

More MoJo


Here's a cute little card that I took the inspiration from Julee T's weekly MoJo
magic sketch. It looks Eastery but is a birthday card that I am going to give to
my granddaughter who turns eight this month. She has grown up so much over the past year and is now in the young lady stage (but she's still a little kid at heart).
The CS and stamps and ink are all SU, but I have forgotten the sets they are from.
(Growing older, brain drain). The pretty pearls I picked up at my local stampcraft
shop, as well as the gorgeous paper. The flowers and diamond paper is DCWV and the
mottled paper is from Worldwild Papers- Caribbean Colours. It is brighter than I
normally make but I really love it. It helps too, that the sun is shining. That
helps to lift up your mojo.

4 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card so cute ,love the colours ,Dawnx

Tracy.H said...

I am sure she will love it!! :0)

Velta said...

Norma ~ What a fun card this is! Your granddaughter will love this birthday bunny :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable! Love all the sparkle, I'm sure she'll LOVE this card! Thanks for playing! :)