Tuesday 8 January 2008

Valentine for DH


A valentine for my DH, based on Julee T's Mojo19 sketch this week.(Her link is
below at left) I used tempting turquoise,real red, whisper white (didn't show
very well tho)SU cardstock. I used a metallic LOVE sentiment, that came in the
kit from hubby at Christmas. The addition of versamark stamp on the base card,
and burgundy EP on the center piece of unknown paper stock. And SU's white gel pen
for accent completes my card. Again, I like simplicity in my designs.

3 comments:

Dee Jackson said...

I love this! I really like the main image and the way you placed the hearts on the side! way cool:)Hey, I have these stamps too. Now I gotta find them.
Dee

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a gorgeous card. Love how you used the hearts as the triangles. Just lovely. Thanks for playing! :)

Ila said...

Fabulous card!!..perfect Valentine for a fella!!..or anyone for that matter...love the embossed hearts!