Monday 7 January 2008

Run to Michaels!

Run don't walk to Michaels. They have some fabulous deals on this week.
I want to organize my craft room, but those fancy plastic containers and
other slotted units are a little too rich for my blood right now. But
they have boxes like those photo type ones on for 3/$5.00 or 1.66 each.
I bought six of them and can now organize all my bits and pieces and label
their content. So with three drawer bins on wheels and some other storage
containers purchased earlier, I should have enough hide-away space to clean
up my space. I also got ribbon in various colours for .59 a roll. I could
have spent a fortune, but I got an excellent start for under $15.00.
Guess what job I have ahead of me now?

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

I was just there yesterday myself. Picked up one of those Cloth caddys for 50% off!! Have fun organizing! ;0)