Thursday 10 January 2008

Napa Valley


I wanted to create a card using a Christmas stamp in an every day card, so I used a stamp from SU Keep Christmas. I used a fall colouring, taking the lead from my paper, which is BoBunny Napa Valley and I used the design of the paper as my template. I used SU apricot appeal, really rust and black CS and raised the candle up on dimensionals. I couldn't find any embellies that satisfied me, so I opted for a punched hole allowing the black to come through like a brad look. I thought it would make a nice fall birthday or anniversary card and I could add sentiment later.

2 comments:

BarbK said...

This is a wonderful idea to use Christmas stamps in a different way. Well done.

Unknown said...

Wow.. what a great card. I REALLY love the paper that you used.

Jessica Lynn