Tagged by my blogger friend Sarah.
1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
I would choose paper, so that I could use it for my cards and my
my scrapbooking pages.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub ons, which would you choose?
I would choose stamps, stamps and more stamps.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for
a whole year... which would you do?
I think I would choose cards, as this was my first love.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at
home....(can't have both. he.he.he)
As I already have a room, I would like to have it all organized
with cabinets and a place for everything. But one step at a time.
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style....
Depending on what I am working on, I guess contemporary would cover
most of my work, but elegance is my second choice.
5 people I am tagging....
All links shown on the left.