Sunday 29 July 2007

Sunday Challenge

Susan @ grateful heart issued a Sunday challenge which I thought was a great one.
She said:
Make a list of your ten top thoughts on your mind right now and post them in your blog.
Number them 1 to 10, and add the date and the time to the top of it.


Sunday, July 29,2007
9:58 am

1. My husband just woke up so as soon as I post this, I will make our breakfast.
2. My sister and brother-in-law are coming today to stay overnight. I am looking forward
to their visit.
3. As soon as breakfast is done, I will have to head to the market for food. We do one big
shop at the beginning of the month to fill our pantry and fridge. Just pop out for milk.
4. My first week weigh in on my new food plan and I have lost 7.5 lbs.
5. I need to organize my craft room this week.
6. I'm hoping we can make a mini-holiday in September to visit my sisters up in Clinton, BC.
7. I'm concerned about my mother who is not doing that well after the loss of my dad six
months ago.
8. I keep envisioning in my minds eye, a sleaker, healthier, happier me in a few months.
9. Oh, wouldn't it be nice to win a lottery to make life a little more comfortable. Not
outrageously wealthy, just stressfree.
10. I am thankful for my family and friends and their ability to give me my stability.

No comments: