It has been a busy weekend, but not with stamping. But I managed to make one card
using my new cuttlebug and a new dry embossing template that I found at the $ store.
I embossed the main card in More Mustard and the bottom portion on Apricot Appeal.
I turned the swan to the front side and laid my template over the top of it and then used
my dauber with more mustard ink to colour the raised image. On the corners I used my
now discontinued SU square steps corner pocket punch, folding back the edges and then
antiquing the edges with more mustard ink. The amber bling on the bottom is a.muse
creative candy, the flower is prima with a center crystal brad.