Tuesday 31 July 2007

Embossed


It has been a busy weekend, but not with stamping. But I managed to make one card

using my new cuttlebug and a new dry embossing template that I found at the $ store.

I embossed the main card in More Mustard and the bottom portion on Apricot Appeal.

I turned the swan to the front side and laid my template over the top of it and then used

my dauber with more mustard ink to colour the raised image. On the corners I used my

now discontinued SU square steps corner pocket punch, folding back the edges and then

antiquing the edges with more mustard ink. The amber bling on the bottom is a.muse

creative candy, the flower is prima with a center crystal brad.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the embossed background, great card.

Nonie said...

Beautiful card!! So, with the embossed background from your cuttlebug, is that right *on* the card or is it on some cardstock then glued on the card? I've always wondered about this for my cuttlebug?