Sunday 21 September 2014

I've been creating.....

Fall is almost here and I have joined another swap group and am busy creating my themes.  So I picked up the scissors and glue this week and began again.  Here are some of the cards I have finished.

This one is for the theme:
Vintage Fairy Tales.
I chose Tom Thumb because I love butterflies, so it fit in perfectly
with my likes.  It is raised on dimensionals for a 3D effect, and I
placed a grey shadow behind it to make it pop some more.
Vintage Romance
Lace and pearls and pink roses.

This theme is:

Vintage Back to School

I wanted an old look so I mounted the image on
cardboard and distressed the edges with my scissors.
The girl is raised from the background and I added
the apple with the scholarly worm for a humorous effect.

No comments: