Saturday 2 August 2014

Sunshine and Lollipops.........

SUNSHINE DAYS
We are having a heatwave here on the Coast.  It is 30C here in the Valley which actually feels about 35C.  Which is around 90 plus degrees fahrenheit.  Much too hot for my liking.  But this picture has a hot feeling with that steaming sun and those bright vibrant roses.
My granddaughters have been enjoying the beach, lakes and pools around us and I do envy their youth.  But as much as I would like to join them, sunshine is not my forte.  (Age being a big factor).
But I get out for a few minutes to do my chores, like shopping, and going to restaurants etc.  Can't      
                                                                                       hibernate in the house every day, now can I?  But
                                                                                       it is cool, I must say.  To another day, adieu.

No comments: