Thursday, 27 June 2013


Here's a new technique I tried.  It takes a bit of practice to achieve a more detailed image, but I stayed with the easier one.  I used  bleach on my
rubber stamp and stamped on my cardstock.  In this case the bleached image appeared as a light mocha colour.  So I added a mat in the same tones as the bleached area.  Depending on the amount of bleach you apply, some areas bleach out with high intensity while others leave shadows, where not as much liquid was used.  Now that I had a background piece, I diecut some white butterflies and stickled them with irredescent glitter.  I also added a few floating flowers with mini pearl centres.  I am pleased with my first attempt at this technique.  One of these days I try something a little more challenging.

No comments: