Sunday 20 January 2013

What happened to my photos?

For some reason, unknown to me, Blogger has changed its way of posting photos to my blog.  I used to be able to go into a browser and bring up my photoshop.  Now I can't get into it.  The whole purpose of having my blog is to show my work, photos, bits of interest in photo form.  Without that ability, my blog would become very boring to viewers and the purpose would be totally lost.  So I have got to find a way to get at those photos.  I am not that computer literate, so it may take me a while to find the answer.  Please bear with me and I will be back soon.  Even if it is only to journal my thoughts on the subject.

1 comment:

CatieAn said...

My blogger stopped allowing me to upload pics to my posts as well. A friend told me to use google chrome and it does allow me to reach my photos and upload them. The only problem is that google chrome can highlight any word in your post it wants to have someone click on it and it takes you to an add. I do hate that part but that is the only way i can upload my pictures.
hope this helps
catie