Saturday 23 July 2011

Good Morning, Sunshine


Well, we have an unexpected visitor with us this coming week. Supposedly Sunshine is going to visit us for a stay with warm weather in her suitcase. What a change of pace for us here in the Northwest. Our highest summer temperatures have only been
in the sixties. Certainly not beach weather or even sun tanning time. Just maybe we can leave our jackets in the closet.
I am still on a purging mission inside the house. I'm not too motivated but I do toss out bits and pieces from each room. Actually I think I should concentrate on
one room at a time and finish it. Then I will feel like I am accomplishing something. I came across a stamp, that is of unknown origin to me. It could be StampinUp or possibly GinaK and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was, until I actually inked it and put it to paper. Hey, it's a Halloween stamp. So I rummaged through my scrap box and this is what I came up with. Now I know that most of the paper and cardstock is StampinUp. I purchased a sample bag of their paper and these were some bits and pieces in my box. I have no idea what I will do
with a Halloween stamp or the card I made. It isn't one of my holiday themes that I
work with. But here it is for you to view. Just to let you know, it is mounted on a black card base, and is not just shadows around the edges. Enjoy.

No comments: