Thursday 28 April 2011

Panic in cardsville.


Oh my goodness, last night my daughter came down and wanted a birthday card for a seven year old boy. What a wakeup call that was. First of all, I haven't really made cards for a long while, and second of all, I asked her why she always leaves things to the twelth hour and arrives in panic mode for a card. I don't mind making the card, but she gives me all of a couple of minutes to do so, so I freak out and
am not in the most pleasant of moods. So I think it is time to spend the time in making some cards for my holding box, and to get back to showing you some creative juices again. So watch for them soon. I have to get my mojo back. But I have some new stamps from StampinUp and a couple of sets from GinaK Designs. My swapping days are taking a rest, so I can spend the time over the summer making my cards. I'll be back with more chatter and definitely more cards to view.
Meanwhile, this is an add I found while cruising the web for some colourful gerber daisies. Pretty eh?

No comments: