Thursday 20 May 2010

The Winners are......

Well, thank you for leaving your comments on my flower guess and the 15,000 views to my blog. I have chosen two winners and here are the lucky ones.
Denise - Paper Ponderings who guessed that my picture was the center of an opened
tulip. I thought the center was as beautiful as the actual flower itself.
and Cyndi - Bluebirdswing for entering my 15,000 visitor. Ladies if you would email
me with your addresses, I have a little souvenir from Alaska that I would like to send to you. For everyone else, I will be writing up a little journalized view of my
trip shortly. However, I have a few little things to take care of, that met me on my return. So over the weekend, I will get back to my blog with some pictures too.
Did I enjoy my cruise. You betcha!

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

How very exciting!!! Thank you! I can't find your email link on your blog, so I'm going to try the one from SB22 that I have on file. Hope it's the right one Ü Thanks for the kind comment on my blog too...I am oh so thankful for my precious son and grandbaby!

Cyndi said...

Hi Norma! Oh my, I'm so excited. Thank you so much for choosing me! I'm glad that you had a wonderful trip!

XOXO,

Cyndi