Sunday 2 May 2010

15,000 reached! Blogcandy #2

Well, guess what, I have had 15,000 visitors to my site since I opened it. That is
fantastic. Never in a million years did I believe that would happen. So as I said
in my previous posting, I will be getting together some blogcandy and pulling an
entry "after my holiday. So around the 21st I will make a draw for that."
Meanwhile, keep guessing what the photo is, because that will also be receiving something from me. That's two chances in one. Good luck. So make a comment on the
picture guess #1 and a second one on this post,#2, for the 15,000 visitor.
I will keep the picture up near the top for you until I pull a winner. I have moderation ON, so you may not see your comment posted until I get back. But don't
worry, it will be there.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Congratulations! Fifteen thousand visitors - that's pretty impressive! I just found your blog so I'm headed to check it out!

Cyndi

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Congrats on all the visitors...that's a LOT!!!