Sunday 11 April 2010

TESC108- Taylor's Sketch


Finally I am showing you a card I made. My brothers birthday is coming up soon, so I made a photo card for him as masculine as I could make it. The base card is SU
Baja Breeze. The bottom banner is Close to Cocoa and has been embossed with CB Swissdots. The ribbon and crystals are generic and I coloured the crystals with Copics. The background paper is Bo-Bunny's Back to Back which is a double sided paper. The photo is very old and when it printed, it showed the touch of blue in it,
that I thought looked good with the Baja Breeze. I love the fact that this colour is
going to be a regular in SU stock. The card is dark in keeping with the photo and era that it came from.
This is also a sketch design from Taylor's blogsite. http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/
The boxer is my grandfather, who at the time was the Champion boxer of the South-east of England. That silver cup graces a spot in my mother's china cabinet, and one day I shall be the proud keeper of the cup. It is a beautiful piece. So I hope my brother likes his card.

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

That is very cool! I am sure he will love it. :0)