Wednesday 9 September 2009

Holy Cow!

Oh my goodness! I just looked at my visitor counter and can't believe what I see. I have been puzzled for a couple of months now as to why it never seemed to move very
fast as I know quite a few viewers have been very diligent in following my blog. So
from yesterday until today, it went from 8700 plus to almost 12,000 hits. Egads. If
that is true then I will have to consider some well deserved blog candy. But let me
digest this for a few days and see what is happening to my counter and I will post a
future give-away. I have been waiting for the 10,000 hit turnover. Could it be that
the counter was saving them or is it just a fluke? I'm hoping that the counter is true to its word. So come back this weekend and I'll let you know what I have in mind for you. Tease, tease. LOL

No comments: