Sunday 9 August 2009

Lazy days of summer

Ah-h-h-h, cooler weather prevails and we are not a melting pot anymore. But they are
still fighting the fires all over the province and some stubbornly don't want to give
in. We have had a busy summer with appointments all over but this month they have
calmed down to one or two a week. Between my DH and aging mother, I think we have seen every type of doctor going. I managed a hair appointment in there somewhere.
We still haven't planned holidays yet. We just missed out on an Alaskan cruise, so
we are hoping for something else in its place. Of course we aren't travelling in BC
right now, as the fires dictate the road closures and besides, the air is thick with
smoke in areas. And I don't want to be in any forested areas, just in case. I'm spending a lazy weekend, napping, watching TV and I just finished a swap coming due
in September. And that's about as exciting as it gets around here. Hope you are
enjoying the summer and your holidays. Be back soon.

No comments: