Sunday, 19 July 2009


Not one of my best efforts, but I wanted to try using the new StampinUp in-colour cardstock. Here you see the use of textured razzleberry and bermuda bay. I cut the
frame using my Nestibilities. The flowers were some in my stash and the cute little
stamp was one I did on vellum and coloured from behind. I believe it is one from the
Gina K group but I am not sure. One of these days I will have to get out all my stamps that are still in boxes and learn some names of my products I use. But since
the flood I have only been using things left out as necessities. Some stickles, and crystals and white gelpen add the finishing touches.

No comments: