Sunday 28 June 2009

MardiGras


I have been away from my card making for so long, that I think I have lost my Mojo.
I was making an Artist Trading Card for one of my swaps and one theme was MardiGras.
I guess it stuck in my mind because I started to play with some handmade paper I had,
with coloured spots and design built into the paper. In my stash of stuff, I had some silver metallic flowers. I decided to colour them with my Copic markers and this is how they turned out. It's a festive and fun card that can be used for almost
any occasion. I apologize for the poor picture quality, but my camera is a simple one and it just couldn't handle the light reflecting off the metallic detail. I mounted the black paper onto a gold metallic matte and added the bright blue ribbon.
Hopefully my Mojo will flow again as I can't say that this is my best work by far. LOL.

No comments: