Monday 4 May 2009

Two cards


Good morning everyone. I have been a busy gal getting ready for company for two
weeks stay. So cleanup has been the word and making sure everything has a place.
But before I go into any more details I must show you my first card that starts with
a note of sadness. A former workmate of mine just lost her husband to leukemia at
age 64. Too young to pass on and a long length of time ahead to become a widow.
My card is simple using Stampin Ups new Impressions Die, Manhattan Flower,embossed
on Whisper White, matted on black and then put over a piece of Bo-Bunny BP. It's simple, with the flower and half pearl accent. Inside I used the same Bo-Bunny
paper and cut out a label style with a Nestibility die for the message.


Isn't this pretty? I used all StampinUp products using Tea Party BP. The flower is
one I copied from StampinUp. You cut a 12 inch strip, accordian fold the paper, turn
the flower ends together with tape or glue. Pull it together in the center and add
tape or glue and then add your center piece. A button, brad etc. With so many pretty papers out there, the possibilities are endless. Hope you enjoyed today's views.

No comments: