Wednesday 8 April 2009

Apple Blossom Time


I haven't had much of a chance to blog lately, what with DH in hospital and having
to drive in to see him. I spend about four hours with him and then drive home, so
depending on traffic you could add on another hour or two. It makes for a long day
and little time to concentrate on making something for you to see. I just bought a
Magnolia stamp called the Spinning Tree. I bought it because I am having our wedding
album re-done, as the actual book was destroyed in the flood over Christmas. Our
wedding song was "Apple Blossom Time" by Wayne Newton and I thought this tree was
perfect for adding to our song page. This is only a stamped image with little
adornment done to it but it has some great possibilities when I do the actual page.
We celebrate our 41st anniversary on May 18th. A fresh album with meaningful pictures will make a nice gift for us and a time to reflect on those years gone by.

No comments: