Monday 9 March 2009

Using scraps


I used my tools to create this card. I punched out my tags using Nestibilities and
my Big Shot. Then seeing some potential in the scraps, I cut down the outside scrap
piece to make a frame to fit the card. I then used my Cuttlebug folder to imprint
the face of the Vanilla cardstock. My stamp is from a set from GinaK designs which
I inked with Certainly Celery and the salutation is from a SU set several years old now, but still used constantly. A simple but pretty card. I think by now for those of you who follow my blog, most of designs are simple. I love those highly decorated cards but they have never been in my repetoire of creativity. I like tailored clothes to frilly. So perhaps that speaks to you, as to my inner self.

1 comment:

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!!...I love the CB layers, nesties and colors. Those fancy cards are great for DT work....to show off the stamps...but for giving away...I myself prefer cards like this type of Lovely card...Hugs, Ila
p.s I love your header ...did you make it yourself?