Wednesday 25 March 2009

Taking a break...

I am taking a little break for a few days and won't be creating any new things
until I can get my DH back home from hospital. He had his back surgery this week and my time has been spent travelling back and forth from visits. I am exhausted
and definitely lacking any creative brain cells by the time I get through with the
long drive and the marathon walk inside the hospital to see him. I don't know why
we are always so lucky to be put in the back corner of the hospital, miles from the
front door or parking. I hope to have something new to show you by the weekend, so
keep the faith. Thanks for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I too have had back surgery... very successful I might add, and so can sympathise with your DH and so would like to wish him well!
Good luck with all the travelling.. won't be for long!
Chrissie

Unknown said...

I hope he has a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! Take care!