Friday 6 March 2009

Flight


I seem to be in a creative mood to use my papers as the backdrop or theme of my
cards this week. I have a lot of theme papers that I have never used, so what better way to use them than in a card form. This was a pretty border edge type
paper with the rest with a muted writing on it for scrapbooking. I used it to
cover address books with a new and pretty face to them. Anyway, I added some
colourful SU cardstock mattes and adhered them to a "Rich Regal" cardstock. (Oh,
I wish I had my SU catalogue unpacked- my memory is terrible) Then I added orange crystals top and bottom to finish the look. The congratulations is a rubon salutation sent to me in a RAK box. Doesn't this make a pretty card in a pinch?

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Norma,

This is just beautiful - what great use of the scrapbooking paper. Love the butterfly! :) Great job!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Hugs,
Julie