Wednesday 18 March 2009

Darkness to Sunshine....

During our recent problems with a flooded house, one of our most cherished items was lost. Our wedding album suffered water damage and mold and I had to toss it out.
Luckily each photo had been set into a paper matte sleeve and it somehow protected
the pictures and I was left with a slight damp curve to the photos. They were,however, pretty much in tact. I have a dear friend who does scrapbooking and
she is a wonderful artist, whose work has been published, and she was also on a design team at Scrapshotz. I mentioned that I wanted to scrapbook my photos this time around and I asked if she was interested in taking on the challenge for me.
To my utter delight, she accepted. So she and I are going shopping for paper and
ribbons and flowers to make a new wedding album. So on May 18th this year and for
our 41st anniversary, I shall present our album to my DH. I am so excited.

No comments: