Wednesday 4 March 2009

Calico Cat


Here is a card that was created from bits and pieces in my scrap pile. I had the
chipboard cat for some time now, so I covered him in DP. I used the burgundy stock
from SU and cut it out with my nestibilities to make the frame. I found a piece of
floral paper that I had previously run through my crimper, so I cut another opening
in it to surround the burgundy frame. I mounted little pink crystal flowers on the
top of the frame. I then puzzled as to what I would put into the frame and decided
to make it appear that the cat was looking out a window. So I added some trees from
SU and a little butterfly. I still feel something is missing, but rather than overdo the card, I decided to leave it as it is. The cat is mounted on dimensionals
for added detailing.

1 comment:

jayne said...

Hi Norma
Jayne C here,, I love this card and think it is perfect just the way it is. I love the colors and how it does look like the cat is looking out a window.